Admissions Terms & Conditions
All persons entering Jurassic Newpark (“Entrants”) do so subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms”).
We would like everyone visiting Jurassic Park to enjoy their visit and would like to remind you that the issue of a ticket and subsequent access to Jurassic Park are subject to these terms and conditions. Please read them carefully.
- Tickets can be purchased on our Website www.jurassicnewpark.com using the E-Ticket system.
- Save as otherwise permitted by Jurassic Newpark, all Entrants must pay for admission. Any person attempting to gain admission without a valid ticket will be refused entry or removed.
- Entry prices are in accordance with those displayed on our website and will be charged per person.
- Tickets and Wristbands are non-transferrable and non-refundable. All prices are quoted in euro. Jurassic Newpark reserves the right to increase or decrease ticket prices at any time.
- Tickets, E-Tickets or Season Passes cannot be resold without the consent of Jurassic Newpark.
- Tickets must be retained at all times by Entrants during their visit to Jurassic Newpark and submitted for inspection if required by any employee or agent of Jurassic Newpark Failure to produce a valid ticket may result in removal from Jurassic Newpark.
- Children aged 0-2 are admitted free of charge. If a child’s age is in doubt and you are unable to provide proof of age, we ask that you pay the appropriate admission charge on entry. We’ll then be pleased to give you a refund if you’re subsequently able to provide this information.
- After leaving Jurassic Newpark Entrants are not eligible for re-entry.
- Buying Tickets at the Park
- When purchasing tickets to Jurassic Newpark payment can be made by debit/credit card (not Amex). Entrants should please note a valid PIN is required to authorise card transactions.
- Tickets are valid for one occasion, are non-refundable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Appropriate documentation of entitlement to any discounted ticket is required e.g. additional needs ticket holders will be required to show proof on the day of their visit.
- Once your order has been processed you will be emailed a link to download your ticket.
- It is your responsibility to check prior to your purchase that all information supplied to us in respect of your E-ticket is accurate. Jurassic Newpark is only responsible for issuing E-Tickets in accordance with the information you provide.
- E- Tickets are valid for one occasion, are non-refundable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Entry to Jurassic Newpark
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult, aged 18 years or over whilst visiting Jurassic Newpark.
- All persons entering Jurassic Newpark must be in possession of a valid admission ticket (day admission, E-ticket, member pass). Any persons attempting to gain entry to the park without payment will be refused entry, escorted to the exit and asked to leave.
- At all times please ensure that you obey the safety regulations and signage displayed throughout Jurassic Newpark.
- If at any time a guest’s standard of behaviour falls below that expected by Jurassic Newpark, the Entrant may be asked to leave and no refunds will be considered concerning any purchase that may have been made; whilst not an exhaustive list this would include admission charge and wristband/ride tickets.
- Jurassic Newpark is an outdoor attraction, and we ask that guests wear sensible clothing and footwear during their visit.
- No pets or animals are allowed in Jurassic Newpark unless they are Seeing Eye dogs or are dogs for the disabled.
- Skateboards, rollerblades, roller skates, bikes, scooters, trikes and carriages and other forms of personal transport are prohibited from Jurassic Newpark.
- Jurassic Newpark will not under any circumstances tolerate threatening or abusive behaviour towards any member of staff or fellow guests. Such behaviour will result in immediate expulsion from the park.
5. Conduct of Entrants
- Jurassic Newpark reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to refuse entry to, or remove from Jurassic Newpark or the vicinity without refund, any person who:-
- Behaves in a manner which, in the opinion of Jurassic Newpark its employees, contractors or agents, has affected or is likely to affect the safety or enjoyment of, or cause annoyance, danger or distress to, other entrants or damage to property;
- Uses threatening, intimidating, abusive or insulting words or in any way provokes or behaves in a manner which may provoke a breach of the peace
- Appears, in the opinion of an employee or agent of Jurassic Newpark, to be under the influence of alcohol or other substances; or
- For any other reason at the sole discretion of Jurassic Newpark its employees, contractors or agents. A person to whom the aforementioned terms applies will be liable for any damage caused or expenses incurred by his or her behaviour.
In addition to the above:
- Smoking is strictly prohibited within Jurassic Newpark.
- Pets or animals of any nature (with the exception of assistance dogs are expressly prohibited in Jurassic Newpark.
- All persons acknowledge that they are under a duty of care to take reasonable steps to ensure their own safety and that of any person accompanying them, taking into account age, capacity and any medical conditions.
- All Persons in and around Jurassic Newpark must behave in a safe and responsible manner at all times
- Limitation of Liability
- Nothing in these Terms affects your Statutory rights as a consumer or excludes or limits our liability for fraud or for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or for any other liability which we cannot exclude or limit under law but otherwise our liability if you purchase a ticket shall be limited to the price paid by you for it.
- Jurassic Newpark shall not be liable for an Entrants Property lost or damaged at on site. Such property is at the sole risk of the Entrant.
- No Cancellations
- Once you have paid to enter Jurassic Newpark refunds will not be considered. Jurassic Newpark reserves the right to amend and/or alter the conditions of issue associated with entrance to Jurassic Newpark without any prior notification.
- Jurassic Newpark is not liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of its obligations caused by events outside its reasonable control.
- It must be understood that for operational, technical, weather related or other reasons beyond our control, any attraction may have to be closed, removed, altered in type or otherwise be unavailable at any time due to inclement weather, technical issues or otherwise without prior notice.
- In the event of closure of Jurassic Newpark, will refund the cost of prepaid tickets purchased specifically for dates on which Jurassic Newpark is closed only. Jurassic Newpark shall have no liability whatever, including no liability for travel expenses or any other out-of-pocket expenses, in respect of closure of part or all of Jurassic Newpark.
- While photography of the park is permitted any photography of other guests is strictly prohibited. If Photos of minors are taken without the express written permission of the parents and/or guardians these photos must be deleted. Visitors who fail to delete the photos will be escorted from the park and the Gardaí will be contacted.
- We take an image of all Jurassic Newpark Seasonal Pass holders upon registration. Jurassic Newpark stores these images. These images are not used for any additional purposes other than for membership.
- Jurassic Newpark or other authorised parties may carry out photography and/or video recording and/or other monitoring in the grounds of Jurassic Newpark which may feature visitors. By entering Jurassic Newpark, you are accepting that the attraction or any authorised party may use such images in perpetuity in any promotional, advertising or publicity material in any format whatsoever. You further agree that copyright in these materials rests with Jurassic Newpark or such authorised party (as the case may be). Further Information can be provided if made in writing to Jurassic Newpark.
- Governing Law
- These Terms and all disputes and issues between Jurassic Newpark and an Entrant arising out of or in any way relating to these Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland. Jurassic Newpark and Entrants hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
Jurassic Bounce Terms and Conditions:
- All participants for aged 5 & over arena must be over 1 meter in height.
- All participants for aged 4 and under arena must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18.
- All participants must be 5 years and older, 1 meter in height for the inflatable.
- A waiver must be signed prior to jumping.
- Accompanying adult must stay on the premises for the duration of the time.
- Only participants are allowed on the inflatable area.
- Jump Zone socks are compulsory (included with party bookings).
- No outside food is permitted.
Jurassic Newpark Annual Pass Terms and Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before purchasing and using an Annual Pass for Jurassic Newpark . By purchasing and using the Annual Pass, you agree to comply with these terms and conditions:
1. Pass Validity:
a. The Annual Pass is valid for one year from the date of purchase, unless otherwise stated.
b. The Annual Pass is non-transferable and can only be used by the person whose name is listed on the Pass.
c. The Annual Pass is valid for regular park operating days and does not include special events or separately ticketed attractions, The Annual pass does not include access to Jurassic Bounce, this must be paid for separately.
2. Pass Usage:
a. The Annual Pass allows unlimited access to the park during regular operating hours.
b. The Passholder is required to present a valid photo ID along with the Annual Pass for verification purposes.
c. The Annual Pass remains the property of the theme park and must be surrendered upon request.
d. Misuse of the Annual Pass, including but not limited to lending or reselling, may result in revocation without refund.
3. Park Regulations:
a. Passholders must comply with all park rules, regulations, and policies during their visit.
b. The theme park reserves the right to refuse entry or remove any Passholder who violates park rules or engages in inappropriate behaviour.
c. The park may modify operating hours, close attractions, or cancel events without prior notice. No refunds or compensation will be provided in such cases.
4. Passholder Benefits:
Passholders may receive newsletters or promotional emails from the theme park. Passholders can opt-out of these communications at any time.
5. Renewals and Cancellations:
a. Passholders may renew their Annual Pass before the expiration date to ensure continuous access to the park.
b. Cancellations of Annual Passes are subject to the refund policy in effect at the time of purchase. No refunds will be provided for partially used passes.
6. Lost or Stolen Passes:
a. Lost or stolen Annual Passes should be reported immediately to the theme park.
b. A fee may be charged for replacing a lost or stolen Annual Pass.
a. The theme park is not responsible for any loss, injury, or damage to personal property during a Passholder’s visit.
b. Passholders assume all risks associated with participating in park activities.
8. Modifications to Terms and Conditions:
The theme park reserves the right to modify or amend these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. It is the responsibility of the Passholder to stay updated on any changes.
1. Gift cards once purchased/gifted can be exchanged for goods and services at Jurassic Newpark only.
2. Gift Cards are not valid for use at Jurassic Snack Shack
3. Please note the Jurassic Newpark Gift Card is not valid for use in any other business.
4. Gift cards are non-transferable and can be used as part or full payment.
5. Any remaining balance can be left on the card and spent on future purchases.
6. Gift cards cannot be exchanged for cash.
7. Gift cards are not cheque guarantee, credit, debit or charge cards.
8. Jurassic Newpark will not be held liable for cards which have been lost or stolen or mis-used.
9. Minimum gift card purchase value of €20.00
10. Should your voucher/gift card become damaged, Jurassic Newpark will endeavour to replace the card providing you still have the damaged card in your possession and the necessary details can be obtained. A small fee of €2.50 applies for replacements.
11. If a partial refund is made for any purchase using your gift card, any refund amount owing will be credited to the Jurassic Newpark gift card.
12. Jurassic Newpark reserves the right to update and change the terms and conditions of our gift cards at any time. This does not affect your legal rights.
13. Use of your gift card/voucher constitutes acceptance of our Terms and Conditions, and we therefore recommend you read them carefully.
14. Jurassic Newpark gift cards remain the property of the company who maintains the right to cancel the card in situations where it is deemed necessary to do so.
15. To check the remaining balance on a gift card, email email@example.com